Our relatively young company has grown in size every month to meet the high demand for quality moving services. It is our goal to continue building a diverse team of valuable employees that understand the importance of providing the highest quality service. Employees that join our team in the early stages of our growth will be the first promoted and placed on specialized career paths to maximize the success of our most valued employees. Movers will work directly with residential and business customers and represent their employer in dealings with customers and clients.
- Communication - Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences and provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the company and moving services we provide
- Professionalism - Look, act and become a friendly moving professional – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Knowledgable - Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction
- Helpful - Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Responsibilities - Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc). Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 70 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.